Real Estate Glossary Term
A schedule showing each payment of a loan to be amortized (see Amortization) and breaking down the payment into the amount applied to principal and the amount applied to interest.
PASS YOUR REAL ESTATE EXAM
PASS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK!
THE ULTIMATE REAL ESTATE EXAM PREP
- 500+ Real Estate Exam Questions
- Study Mode & Timed Exam Mode
- Real Estate Study Flashcards
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 1 Year Unlimited Access
- 2018 Rules & Regulations
- 50 Additional Math Questions
- Help From A Licensed Instructor
- Real Estate Exam Prep Tip Videos
STUDY FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE EXAM ONLINE
"This program is perfect for anyone looking to pass
their real estate exam - Alan S."
"Questions are very well written with detailed answer
explanations - Lisa A."