Real Estate Glossary Term
A clause used in leases or mortgages that cancels a specified right on the occurrence of a certain condition, such as cancellation of a mortgage on repayment of the mortgage loan.
PASS YOUR REAL ESTATE EXAM
PASS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK!
THE ULTIMATE REAL ESTATE EXAM PREP
- 500+ Real Estate Exam Questions
- Study Mode & Timed Exam Mode
- Real Estate Study Flashcards
- User-Friendly On All Devices
- 1 Year Unlimited Access
- 2018 Rules & Regulations
- 50 Additional Math Questions
- Help From A Licensed Instructor
- Real Estate Exam Prep Tip Videos
STUDY FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE EXAM ONLINE
"This program is perfect for anyone looking to pass
their real estate exam - Alan S."
"Questions are very well written with detailed answer
explanations - Lisa A."